Learn More About Cross Creek Villas
You have questions, we have answers! Check out our FAQs below to learn more about our apartment community.
Don’t see your question answered here? Please contact us.
- Is the office open?
- What are your office hours?
- What are the requirements?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the deposit?
- Do we take pets?
- Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- Are you an income based apartment?
- What are your leasing terms?
- What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- How do I do my laundry?
- How do I contact Cross Creek Villas?
Is the office open?
Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
Do we take pets?
We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 25 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
Yes, if all other criteria listed above is met and if your competed application is approved.
Are you an income based apartment?
No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
The tenant pays for water and electric. We do provide Spectrum, which is $55 a month. It is cable and internet.
How do I do my laundry?
The units come with a washer and dryer in them.
How do I contact Cross Creek Villas?
Have a question that isn't answered above? Contact us by completing this form: